Welcome to the Autism Shirt Project!
Expanding the horizons of a child with Autism
The Autism Shirt Project, Inc. is a student run charity founded to raise Autism awareness and help support children on the Autism Spectrum. By purchasing a shirt from the Autism Shirt Project you’re helping to send children with Autism to summer camp. We proudly donate 100% of the proceeds from your purchase to help defer the cost of specialty summer camps for Autistic children.
Did you know…
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is one of the fastest-growing developmental disorders in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
(Information from AutismSpeaks.org)
In-stock items will arrive within 7-10 days. If we are sold out of your size backorders are accepted. We replenish stock every few weeks.